Teach your child the playground safety rules
- Wait your turn.
- Slide down feet first.
- Don't go up the slide ladder until the other person has gone down the slide.
- Hold on to railings.
- Sit down on swings and slides.
- Keep away from moving swings and the bottom of slides.
- Before using the playground, remove helmets, scarves and drawstrings.
- Remove anything that could strangle your child. Take off any strings or drawstrings on your child's clothing. In winter, use clips instead of strings to hold mittens to clothing. Your child can wear a neck warmer instead of a scarf.
- Make sure your child puts aside skipping ropes and bike helmets before climbing on playground equipment.
Please visit Parachute on more information!
Updated April 19, 2018